The St. Paul's Endowment Fund was established in 1995 to receive and administer bequests,
estates, insurance, memorials, and other assets given to St. Paul's to enhance the work
of the congregation in ministries outside the church's general budget. The six member
Endowment Committee is charged with the collection, investment, maintenance, and
disbursement of these funds in accordance with the wishes of the donor(s). The majority
of funds provide assistance for various Christian educational ministries. The gifts are
invested in CD's, money market accounts, and stock/bond funds. The interest or dividends
generated are what provide the assistance or gifts for the individual fund's specified
St. Paul's currently oversees the following funds:
- Memorial Fund, established in 1994, providing financial aid to young men attending
one of our seminaries, studying for the pastoral ministry.
- Memorial Fund, established in 2004, providing funds for the support of the Our
Shepherd Lutheran School library, and for the purchase of educational materials
at St. Paul's.
- Memorial Scholarship Fund, established in 2000, provides financial aid to
participating members of St. Paul's with children attending Our Shepherd Lutheran
- Memorial Fund, established in 2003, provides financial aid to students attending
a Concordia University system college who are studying for Church-related work
- Memorial Fund, established in 2007 providing funds for the purchase of Christmas
gifts for children with a family member incarcerated in a correctional facility.
- Preschool Equipment Fund, established in 2009, providing funds for the purchase
of equipment for St. Paul's preschool.