“Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12
Our Youth Group strives to have at least one regular meeting each month centered on a Bible-study/devotion followed by a game, craft or other fun activity (including snacks, of course) and concluding with a Pastor-led group prayer.
We meet at our church from 6PM to 8PM on alternating Sundays.
Please check out our newsletter!
In addition to our fun, theme-based regular meetings, last year’s special events included:
- Church Christmas un-decorating
- Winter JAM Christian music event
- Lenten Soup-Supper church service project
- Easter breakfast church service project
- Semi-annual lock-in
- Spring church clean-up
- Annual fishing expedition
- An afternoon-at-the-movies
- Pool party picnic
- Lake County Captains baseball game
- Vacation Bible School
- Family beach-day at Fairport Metro Park
- Waldameer Park Day
- The FEST Christian music event
- Church rummage sale snack bar
- Welcome new members Ice-cream social
- Roller skating
- Halloween traditional games & costume party
- ‘B-l-a-c-k F-r-i-d-a-y’ babysitting fund-raiser
- Church Christmas decorating
- Gift wrapping service project & Christmas party
By popular demand, many of these special events will be offered again this year!!!
We would love to have you participate!!! Youth in grade 6 thru 12 are welcome to join us and you need not be a church member! Any parent also willing to help us out by occasionally driving and/or chaperoning at various special events would be greatly appreciated.
Laura Pohto serves as our director and can be contacted at (440) 257-4700 or DivineMissL@hotmail.com for questions or suggestions.